Marriage Mentoring for the Soon-To-Be Married
For those who are engaged and are planning to be married, GatheringPoint a Marriage Mentor Ministry. Based upon the Prepare-Enrich assessment this is an opportunity for couples to explore their relationship and develop communication skills that will be vital as they establish a marriage relationship. Couples will first take the online Prepare-Enrich Assessment ($35). Trained mentor couples will then meet with an engaged couple for 6-8 sessions with the intention of meeting the following goals:
- Explore strength and growth areas
- Strengthen communication skills
- Identify and manage major stressors
- Resolve conflict using the Ten Step Model
- Develop a more balanced relationship
- Explore family of origin issues
- Discuss financial planning and budgeting
- Establish personal, couple and family goals
- Understand and appreciate personality differences
Please note, couples who will be married at GatheringPoint must take the Prepare-Enrich Assessment and participate in the Marriage Mentor Ministry.
Contact Pastor Deborah Bell at for further information regarding the Marriage Mentor Ministry for the Soon-To-Be Married.
For further information about weddings at GatheringPoint, contact Rachel McLain at .